About This Book
About This Book
- Build rich and engaging user experiences in React Native while maintaining peak application performance
- Leverage the best of iOS and Android for React Native development while maximizing code reuse and cohesion
- Implement architecture patterns in your React Native application that support efficient data access, routing, and testing
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build simple and complex UIs using React Native
- Create advanced animations for UI components
- Build universal apps that run on phones and tablets
- Leverage Redux to manage application flow and data
- Expose both custom native UI components and application logic to React Native
- Integrate with existing native applications on iOS and Android
- Deploy your React Native application to the Google Play and Apple App Store
- Add automated testing to your React Native application
React has taken the web development world by storm, and it is only natural that the unique architecture and its ecosystem of third-party support be applied to native application development. This book will take you through the basics of React Native development all the way through to some more advanced components.
This book covers topics in React Native ranging from adding basic UI components to successfully deploying for multiple target platforms. The book follows a top-down approach beginning with building rich user interfaces. These UIs will be created with both built-in and custom components that you will create, style, and animate.
You will then learn about different strategies for working with data, including leveraging the popular Redux library and optimizing the performance of the application. Then, you will step further into exposing native device functionality. Finally, we will discuss how to put your application into production and maintain its reliability.