3. PAIP (https://www.amazon.com/Paradigms-Artificial-Intelligence-Pro...)
4. Lisp In Small Pieces (https://www.amazon.com/Lisp-Small-Pieces-Christian-Queinnec/...)
5. The C Programming Language (https://www.amazon.com/Programming-Language-Dennis-M-Ritchie...)
Richard Bird - Pearls of Functional Algorithm Design
Christian Queinnec - Lisp in Small Pieces
Note that Peter Norvig gives it a five-star review.
(The affiliate link benefits DuckDuckGo.)
1. A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic Computation. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/LispBook/index.html
2. Practical Common Lisp http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/
3. ANSI Common Lisp http://www.paulgraham.com/acl.html
4. On Lisp http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html
5. Paradigms of Artifical Intelligence Programming http://norvig.com/paip.html
6. Lisp in Small Pieces http://www.amazon.com/Lisp-Small-Pieces-Christian-Queinnec/d...
SICP is also amazing...and there are at least three sets of videos to go with the book (Abelson/Sussman and HP/MIT, ArsDigita, and UC-Berkeley.)